Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bachchan fans can now hear him on Bachchan Bol

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan's can now speak to fans directly. Big B today launched a unique service, 'Bachchan Bol', to connect with his fans via mobile and landline phones across the globe.

The service, launched by the actor in partnership with Inside India, allows a person to hear Bachchan sharing his thoughts anytime and anywhere at the press of a button.

"Bachchan Bol empowers me with a personal platform on which I can connect and speak directly with my fans anywhere and anytime. From my films to my family, from my country to my city, you will be able to hear about it all, in my own voice, directly on your mobile phone," he told reporters here.

Inside India acts as a repository for licensable content and entertainment from Indian superstars.

Bachchan will share his personal and professional experiences from time-to-time. One can dial 505678910** from their mobile or landline phone to get connected with him.
"The new trend of voice blogging is an opportunity for celebrities to constantly be in touch with their fan base. The service facilitates a deeper engagement between stars and fans," an official from Inside India said.

"We know the power of Indian entertainment and we are firmly embedded in the innovation of technology and the digital world. Combining these two elements we are paving a new way for social networking," the official added.

No comments:

Post a Comment