Monday, August 29, 2011

Jet lag prevents from following any kind of normalcy so I decided to get back to my EF and share a few pictures BigB


Sydney , Australia     Aug  27 ,  2011          Sat  11 : 45 PM
 
Jet lag prevents from following any kind of normalcy, so I decided to get back to my EF and share a few pictures from out of my window in Sydney .
The Sydney Opera … glorious structure ! Any idea why it is shaped thus .. ?
The Harbor Bridge and the Opera … two disimilar temperaments do you not think .. one harsh and practical and dark and architectural necessity .. the other white and bright and elegant and almost musical in design …




Enjoy … I attempt to be back in bed and perhaps catch some winks .. or else a movie, or a Rugby game !!
Love to all
Amitabh Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment