Thursday, September 6, 2012

Amitabh Bachchan Jaya are greedy hints Amar Singh

Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya are greedy, hints Amar Singh


New Delhi, Sep 6: Taking a dig at Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan and his wife Jaya Bachchan, former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh hinted that the Bachchans are "greedy".

Amar Singh, who was once very close to the Bachchans, spitted venom against them when he went to attend a special function on Teachers' Day on Wednesday, Sept 5.

The former SP leader claimed that many people including "stars" will commit suicide if he writes his autobiography. During an interview with a daily, Singh was quoted as saying, "If I tell the truth, some people and stars would have to commit suicide. So, its better I hold back my words."

While discussing about his relation with the Big B, Singh said, "When I was jailed, he did not even bother calling me up. My bail was set at Rs 2.5 crore, and he could have helped. But he did not speak to me even once."

"He once told a TV Channel that had I not helped him, he would have become bankrupt. But he doesn't have the courage to say this to me," said Amar Singh and also added, "I helped him. But life has taught me a lesson: help the needy, not the greedy."
While commenting on Jaya Bachchan, Amar Singh said, "She was a big star when Amitabh married her. Now, the entire world knows Amitabh. Even Aishwarya is more famous than her. But she has not been able to come to terms with her diminished status. That's why she wants to remain a Rajya Sabha member. She thinks it gives her an identity."

Amar Singh did not even spare Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and Reliance's Anil Ambani. Commenting on Mulayam Singh, Amar Singh said, "He ditched me when I became unwell. When I went to Singapore for treatment, conspiracies were hatched. Others replaced me."

"He would come to my house every week to play with my daughters. He would call them princess. But when I was jailed he did not call. But his brother Mukesh, who I had fought with, had the decency to call me," said the former SP leader venting his anger against Anil Ambani.

Finally, Amar Singh concluded his statement with a famous Bollywood dialogue, "I will be back. Picture abhi baaki hai...(lots of facts are yet to be revealed)."

This was not the first time that Amar Singh slammed the Bachchans and others in public. Earlier he had criticised Amitabh and his family members of being double faced. [Read: Friends turn foes: Amar Singh exposes Bachchans?]

Amar Singh had blamed Jaya Bachchan that he (Singh) taught her the "rules of politics" initially but Jaya Bachachan allegedly betrayed him (Singh) when he was in need.

OneIndia News

No comments:

Post a Comment