Monday, April 11, 2011

BigB at work Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap Movie on the streets in Lokhandwala


A higher vantage point was the only way to circumvent a security cordon to capture him


The tip-off: That Amitabh Bachchan, Sonu Sood and Sonal Chauhan were shooting for Puri Jagannath's Bbuddah Hoga Tera Baap on the streets in Lokhandwala, Andheri, on Friday.


The scene: It required the Big B to drive down in his car, step out, look at Sonu's bullet-ridden body, appear shocked and run while a weeping Sonal looks on.


Security cordon: There was a heavy security cordon around the area. The security folk tried to prevent me from taking pictures. I reminded them that it was a public place and everyone had a right to click away but they kept harassing me to move away.



How I got the pictures: I looked around and realised that if I had to get my photos I would have to take them from a higher vantage point. Actor Ronit Roy's office on the seventh floor of a building nearby looked like an ideal spot. These pictures were shot from one of his office windows...

news mid-day

No comments:

Post a Comment