Friday, October 14, 2011

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WISHES AND LOVE AND THE AFFECTION Big B

Jalsa , Mumbai              Oct 11/12 ,  2011              Tue/Wed  2 : 28 AM



THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WISHES AND LOVE AND THE AFFECTION .. NOTHING PLEASES ME MORE THAN WHAT YOU DO FOR ME .. NOTHING PLEASES ME MORE THAN TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU THAT SHOW SUCH LOVE AND CONCERN .. NOTHING PLEASES ME MORE THAN THE FACT THAT IT IS YOUR DEDICATED LOVE THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE AND MOVING ..
THANK YOU !!!


It has been a day when so much has gone through my mind. A day when during the frenzy of the multitudes of well wishers, the greetings and the flowers and the gifts of joy, I have often drifted away from all that unfolds in front my eyes to ponder within and wonder what it is that brings you to me, what it is that makes me so deserving of your affection … and even after all these years I struggle to find an answer. An answer that would without any excuse convince me of its veracity !
I have many a times considered asking this of you, but embarrassment and my own hesitations have kept me away. I shall never be able to address this to you. I shall never ever be convinced either, of what you shall eventually comment. But this I can say and say with utmost humility, if ever this were to be addressed to me in reverse, I would have many answers. Answers that I would be proud and confident to express, for they would only be the most exact and correct opinion of all those that have remained with me these entire years.
I have today the will and the desire and the wish to say just this and no more. When one is overwhelmed with emotion, one desires to stay quiet and within.

Amitabh Bachchan 

No comments:

Post a Comment