Friday, July 19, 2013

After watching `D-Day`, Amitabh Bachchan speechless


After watching `D-Day`, Amitabh Bachchan speechless

Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan, one of the finest performers in Hindi movies, says that he had such a wonderful experience watching Nikhil Advani`s spy thriller ‘D-day’ that he is unable to comment on it.

Big B watched the film at a special screening Thursday.

"I had a wonderful experience watching the film and it will take me a lot of time to gather and understand my emotions and feelings for the film. Right now, I have no words to express my feelings for the film," said the 70-year-old actor here at the screening.

"Everybody has done a brilliant job. Writers, director, music and all the actors have been wonderful," he added.

Released Friday, ‘D-Day’ features Rishi Kapoor, Irrfan, Arjun Rampal, Huma Qureshi and Shruti Haasan in pivotal roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment