Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Amitabh Bachchan's health affected by Bbuddah's promotions



Amitabh Bachchan's health affected by Bbuddah's promotions

Actor Amitabh Bachchan has been quite busy promoting his upcoming home production, Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap and now it has taken a toll on his health. From radio stations to press conferences or TV channels, Big B is leaving no stone unturned to promote his upcoming film. However, this rigorous stress has affected his health.

“There has been a setback in the health I think .. a congestion arises in the chest and the throat has become hoarse and painful at the glands … so back to home doctor and on to antibiotics to control it,” Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog.

Mr Bachchan reasons that the throat congestion is due to his constant speaking in last few days. He wrote, “… it could also be from the fact that I normally speak as much as I did in the past few days, in a year. My entire quota for the year ending 2011 would still be less than what I have done in the last 2 days. That is a lot of talking! And when I do get back home its like being drugged … just dozing off even while standing and lack of complete energy. This is not good, once a chest condition begins with me it takes forever to heal and become normal. So its best given the treatment before it gets out of hand…”

Under medication, Amitabh is doing much better now. “I see as usual the fraternity anxious and worried about my condition, but there really is nothing in it. I am good and in fine fettle. Its all the others that tire and fall ill - my staff, security, make up etc. Virus in the air is taking its toll on all. But all is good with me, do not worry!!” Big B informed in his latest post.

Bbuddah Hoga Terra Baap hits the theaters on July 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment