Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am exhausted ! And that really is an understatement


Jalsa , Mumbai                    Nov  9/10 , 2011           Wed/Thu  2 : 01 AM  

I am exhausted ! And that really is an understatement .. started early at aboit 7 am and have just returned .. and tomorrow, or today really I have to be at work by 6 am ..
As you may observe this leaves me very little time to rest and recoup .. so I shall seek forgiveness and disappear quietly leaving you with the harsh reality that tonight there has been no real input from me. But tomorrow is another day and tomorrow I shall attempt to make up on lost ground.
I believe I will work on KBC for merely half a day to morrow and so shall have opportunity to perhaps elaborate on various matters by the afternoon. I seek your permission to be excused .. the distance to my bed from where I am is not too far and it beckons me with ardor and resolve.
Good night dearest ones .. shall be with you later today !!!!
My love ..
Amitabh Bachchan

ps: lovely having Renate and Jaishri on set today among the audience !!

No comments:

Post a Comment