Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Amitabh Bachchan amazed by technology

 Amitabh Bachchan amazed by technology, selfie culture


Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan , who is an avid blogger and social media user is actually amazed by the power of technology. The 72-something veteran actor is equally in awe of the selfie culture that has captivated many, across all age groups.
Big B took to Twitter Monday night to express his views on technology and how people are driven by it.

His tweets read:

T 1786 - Of this I am certain .. future generations shall never be short of photographic references for their posterity ! SELFIES zindabad !

T 1786 - I did things this morning I had not done for decades .. the responses I got I had not got in decades ! Things matter not decades !!

T 1786 - Earlier, have a problem, pray to the Almighty for a resolution ! Have a problem today, search for an App., !!

No comments:

Post a Comment