Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The opener for the KBC 2011 season on August 15 will be live on Independence Day



Jalsa , Mumbai    Aug  13 ,  2011            Sat  11 : 45 PM


The opener for the KBC 2011 season on August 15 will be live on Independence Day and this is what the rehearsals looked like today .. it was an emotional moment, filled with pride … there was a sense of excitement among all .. and one hopes all goes well on the day ..
Its RakshaBandhan today .. the day sisters seek protection from their brothers by tying the traditional ‘rakhi’ on their wrists .. Shweta is down from Delhi but Abhishek is not in town .. virtual rakhi is now the trend of the day ..
Virtual is now the be all and end all of all exercises .. at the Purple Haze Studio of Shankar Ehsan and Loy I have gone in after the rehearsal to sing a portion of the song that shall appear on the show and Shankar tells me that they and a group of his friends have started a virtual coaching singing lessons and other classical form of teaching music through the virtual … amazing ! I need to access that. Was contemplating doing that for myself soon and visualizing sitting on the floor with a guru, the harmonium in hand, learning the ragas and the finer moments of classical form. Now I believe I can do it in front of my lap top .. what has the world come to …!!!
I have been forced to turn in early irrespective, eat controlled diets and rest .. I do not want to disobey them, but I shall catch up on a lot more by the morrow ..
My love
Amitabh Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment